Admitted graduates / Admission Requirements
Categories of graduates to be admitted
The Program of Graduate Studies admits graduates of:
- Accounting and Finance Departments
- Economic Science Departments of Universities in Greece or of respective recognized departments abroad
- Departments of Universities or of Technological Educational Institutes offering related subjects
- Departments of Social Sciences, Exact Sciences or Polytechnics in Greece or abroad (candidates have to have at least two (2) years of professional experience over the last decade, relevant to the programme’s subject area)
Candidates with a degree from Universities or Technological Educational Institutes abroad must have their degree recognized by DIKATSA/DOATAP.
Applicants evaluation is based on the following:
- Accumulative Average of first degree
- Relevant professional experience or/and relevant research activity
- Good command of the English language
- Any additional degrees
- Personal interview
Submission of applications and documents
Applications and documents should be submitted to the program's secretariat in two phases:
Phase A (Online submission)
Phase B (Person to person submission)
- A copy of the degree obtained or a certificate from the secretariat of the candidate’s department, stating that the candidate has completed his/her studies and his/her accumulative average
- A transcript copy
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- A certificate of the candidate’s good command of the English language (foreigners must present a certificate of their good command of the Greek language)
- Scientific publications or awards (if any)
- Proof of professional work experience or/and proof of research experience (if any)
- Other degrees (if any)
- Identity card copy or passport copy
- Two letters of recommendation, sealed and signed by the author of the letter
Evaluation of Applications
Applicants’ evaluation is carried out in three phases:
In the first phase, a candidate’s application should be submitted to the programme's secretariat online.
During the second phase, candidates are evaluated based on the following submission criteria (weighting factor 80%):
The 60 highest ranked candidates move on to the third phase. The third phase features an interview (weighting factor 20%) that leads to the final list of successful students and runners-up in descending order. The 40 highest ranked candidates are admitted. Upon completion of the examination of complaints submitted by applicants and with the final list being out, a letter is sent out to all the selected students asking them to answer whether they wish to attend the program or not.
Period of submission of applications in order to participate in the Master’s Programme "Financial Management, Accounting & Information Systems" in the new academic year 2016-2017 begins on 08-01-2016 and ends on 11-30-2016. Information on the exact procedures about the candidates’ application submission and evaluation is available online on the programme’s website.
For further information, feel free to contact the Postgraduate Programme’s secretariat.
Address: Alexander TEI of Thessaloniki
School of Business Administration
Tel .: 2310 013203 Fax: 2310 013191,